Teen body building is rising in popularity as many young people decide that they want to get fit and be healthy. Starting an exercise program when you’re young is a great way to stay fit for life. After all, the habits we have in our youth are the most likely to stay with us forever. Ready to start building the body you’ve always dreamed of? Hold your horses, there are a few things you need to know prior to running to the gym.
Because a young person’s body isn’t fully developed, it’s important for a teen to be cautious when starting a body building workout. Here are some guidelines to follow:
* Teens under the age of 13 should never start an intense weight lifting regimen. It’s alright to start exercising, but stick to low-impact exercises like push ups and chin ups. Leave the weight lifting until later. Don’t worry, you’ll still look awesome, young bodies acquire muscle mass much faster.
* Squats and dead lifts can be started after the age of 16. These exercises require a great amount of precision to be done correctly. If you do not do them the right way, you can cause serious injury to your body.
* There is no reason you should ever take any type of testosterone supplements in your body building program. Teen boys naturally have a large amount of testosterone already in their bodies. When a testosterone supplement is added to a teen body building program, you risk stunting your growth. There’s no use being full of muscles if you’re short, right?
* Your diet should include a large amount of protein and carbohydrates. These two nutrients provide you with energy and muscle building power, so be sure to eat right.
* Rest is also very important in a teen body building program. Not only will sleep help you concentrate more and be an effective exerciser, rest will also help your body prepare itself for another workout and repair whatever damage was done during the day. Muscles grow at night when you’re asleep, so get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep per night if not more.
* If you are serious about body building as a teen, it’s important that you stick with your workout program and keep an eye on your ultimate goal. Unless you have a very good reason, you need to stick with your workout plan and not skip days in favor of other activities.
Body building is a great way for a teen to get fit, lose weight, and stay healthy. If you start being conscious of your body and your health when you are young, you are setting the stage for a healthy adult life as well. In general, teen body building is a great way to achieve the goal of a healthy body and a healthy life – just be sure you aren’t pushing yourself beyond your limits. Use the advice of adults, and start today!
If you are serious about starting this amazing journey, then you should look deeper into weeklyfit. com. You will find all the tips and tricks you need for a great kick-off of your body building experience and, why not, career.